extractor - back in time extractor - back in time

Nice

The first thing that came to mind is that this would be something you'd hear at a dance or club. The only thing I didn't really like was the vocals in the beginning, but other then that good work.
Check out my stuff!
peace

SM64 Snow Theme Remix SM64 Snow Theme Remix

Woot

This was great work, and the synth//guitar at the end was a great way to finish it off.
Nice work man

What can I say What can I say

Good

It was a good song but I think the drums overpowered other things like the vocals. Turn up the vocals and tone down the drums and this song would be great.
Chec out my stuff when you get the chance!
Thanks

Shenkhar responds:

Yeah, we didn't use a very good recording technique when doing this song. Thanks for the review!

You Died (final) You Died (final)

Very nice

Its like a mix of rock, punk and chillin music. I have no complaints, very satisfied with this song.
Check out my stuff, but if you do...ignore everything below Our Secret. I would delete them, but guess I cant. Awww damn. Anyways, thanks! Peace

Edicius by The Messiah Complex Edicius by The Messiah Complex

Nice

I liked this, the everything in this was good.
I'm a drummer as well as a guitarist -- the only little tiny problem I had with this song was the drums. I just think the song could do without the cowbell. It kinda cuts in and ruins the vibe of the song. Other then that I really liked it. It could also use some higher quality, but it was nice!
Check out my stuff :]

=Axtion= =Axtion=

Nice!

I loved this piece overall, I have no complaints whatsoever.
Very nice job, keep up the good work!

^Relaxing song^ ^Relaxing song^

Nice

I actually found this relaxing.
It gets you into that mood where you let your mind go - I also liked the wind effects you added in the backround, it adds the relaxing mood.
Keep up the great work!

dj_padman1 - Crush dj_padman1 - Crush

Nice!

The beginning was great how it built up in volume and beats.
I overall loved this song, this recieved a 5, all 10's and a download from me.
Keep up the good work!

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks for the review, though I feel straight 10's is a little unrealistic...
I'll put visiting your page on my 'to do' list ;0

Straight Ballin' [Remix] Straight Ballin' [Remix]

Your getting there

You've got the basics down, but I'm with the last guy, the pitches need to be harmonized so they blend well.
The vocals are a little too low, and in some places it seemed a few things were off beat.
Keep workin' at it!
Peace

- Tears Of Heaven - ( Lyrics ) - Tears Of Heaven - ( Lyrics )

Very nice

I'm not a big fan of hip hop/rap, but I found this to be very nice.
One thing is the vocals surprised me a little, they came in a little loud, but after a few seconds they blended well.
This song has a perfect backround beat and ambience. The piano is great, overall I have no complaints.
Check out my stuff please :)

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks man ya i am still trying to make it sound good with the beat thanks for the review il come drop some reviews soon enough thanks again